[cfe-dev] Collect analyzer info across Translation Units

Alexey Sidorin via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 22 12:04:38 PST 2016

Hello Alexander,

There is no way to do it using only clang and scan-build. It seems that
you need to analyze every TU separately, dump analysis information
somewhere and then analyze it manually, after analysis of all TUs is
finished.
There may also be another way. Potentially, ASTImporter/ASTMerge tools
may help you with merging all the ASTs into a single one. However, its
implementation is incomplete and I'm not sure it is suitable for your task.