[cfe-dev] Is it a va_arg bug in clang?

Nikola Smiljanic via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 11 14:28:43 PST 2016

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 8:30 PM, Shi, Steven via cfe-dev <
cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> (why 3.7.1 release doesn’t include this patch?)

Dot releases contain only critical bug fixes. We don't backport every
change, you'll have to wait for 3.8.

>  Could you let me know the right configure or build steps for llvm trunk?
> Appreciate your continues help!

There should be no difference between building 3.7 and trunk. Procedure
explained at http://clang.llvm.org/get_started.html should work. Make sure
your build directory is not inside the source tree. I'd start with "cmake
-G "Unix Makefiles" ../llvm -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release" to make sure things
build correctly.