[cfe-dev] Paths to system header files

Pedro Delgado Perez via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 26 05:03:45 PST 2016

Sorry, Jacob, no idea on how to use your solution in my code. Manuel, nothing is written in your message I think...

My code is something like this:
static cl::OptionCategory MyToolCategory("My tool options"); int main(int argc, const char **argv) {
   CommonOptionsParser [ http://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/classclang_1_1tooling_1_1CommonOptionsParser.html ] OptionsParser(argc, argv, MyToolCategory);   ClangTool [ http://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/classclang_1_1tooling_1_1ClangTool.html ] Tool(OptionsParser.getCompilations(),                  OptionsParser.getSourcePathList());   return Tool.run [ http://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/classclang_1_1tooling_1_1ClangTool.html#acec91f63b45ac7ee2d6c94cb9c10dab3 ](newFrontendActionFactory<SyntaxOnlyAction>().get()); }
What I was doing by the moment is to process argv before creating the object OptionsParser and then include internal Clang headers, but I guess I can't do that when using Json compilation database. Could you help me with that? Otherwise, is there a way to ship in the executable all the necessary headers so that the user does not require to have clang installed?

Thanks.