[cfe-dev] [lldb-dev] [3.8 Release] Release status

Renato Golin via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Feb 19 07:33:16 PST 2016

On 19 February 2016 at 00:22, Hans Wennborg via lldb-dev
<lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> - PR26600: Loop vectorization creates an unsafe out-of-bounds load
>   There's a patch out: http://reviews.llvm.org/D17332
>   But no comments yet.. Hal?

This looks like a serious bug but Hal's idea is still unproven. I
think we should land the patch as it is, since it disables the bad
behaviour, and think about a fix later. Depending on how complex the
fix is, we might not even merge it into 3.8.x later on, but we need
the fix in 3.8.0.

> - ARM: fix VFP asm constraints: http://reviews.llvm.org/D17349
>   It's not a regression, but I'll take it if it lands real soon.

No brainer. Accepted on trunk by compnerd, I'll merge into release_38 shortly.

cheers,
--renato