[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] [RFC] Embedding Bitcode in Object Files

Sergei Larin via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Feb 4 14:18:44 PST 2016

Steven,

   I would like to echo Rafael's comments.

My general understanding is that given an object file with embedded IR I should be able to reproduce the same object.
Everything else should be "supporting" that objective... which might include relevant flags and transformations leading _to_ this IR and _from_ this IR to the given object code.

Does my understanding matches your overall goal?

Thanks.

Sergei

---
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation