[cfe-dev] Proposal: Integrate CodeChecker analyzer infrastructure

Orbán György via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 31 02:32:27 PDT 2016

Hi,

The first codechecker patch including the core modules, documentation
and unit tests is available here: https://reviews.llvm.org/D24040
After the review is done, the second patch will contain the functional tests.
The infrastructure dependencies for testing should be discussed. Right
now Travis CI https://travis-ci.org/Ericsson/codechecker is triggered
for every commit and pull request to run the unit and functional tests
on Linux and OSX.
The third patch will contain the web UI.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Br,
Gyorgy