[cfe-dev] clang-tools-extra sphinx documentation was last updated a month ago

Dmitri Gribenko via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 18 04:47:05 PDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 18, 2016 at 2:16 PM, Alexander Kornienko <alexfh at google.com> wrote:
>   2. Dmitri, can you update Sphinx on the clang-sphinx-docs buildbot to the
> same version that is used to build docs for llvm.org?

Hi Alexander,

I'm running python-sphinx 1.4.5-1 from Debian unstable, this is the
latest version available in the repository.  Downgrading the bot to
1.1.3 seems to be non-trivial (might require adding a Python
virtualenv or something like that).

>   3. Dmitri, could you include clang-tools-extra docs to the build steps on
> the clang-sphinx-docs buildbot?

I would not object to such a change, but I don't have the bandwidth to
make it right now.  I would appreciate if someone submitted a patch.

Dmitri