[cfe-dev] LLVM Cauldron 2016 program now online - register today!

Alex Bradbury via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Aug 18 02:51:11 PDT 2016

We have now released the main track talk schedule for the first LLVM
Cauldron, to be held on Thursday September 8th 2016 in Hebden Bridge,
UK.

Full talk schedule: http://llvm.org/devmtg/2016-09/#schedule
Registration: http://goo.gl/forms/IqKzBtIYJIgEZf3G2
More info: http://llvm.org/devmtg/2016-09/

If you would like to attend, please do register as soon as possible.
Accepted talks are:
* [Keynote] Optimizing with persistent data structures. Andy Wingo
* Scheduler for in-order processors - what's present and what's
missing in LLVM? Javed Absar
* An Altruistic Processor (AAP). Simon Cook and Ed Jones
* LLV8: Adding LLVM as an extra JIT tier to V8 JavaScript engine. Dmitry Melnik
* Using LLVM and Sulong for Language C Extensions. Chris Seaton
* Syntax macros - a case study in extending Clang. Norman Rink
* Accelerating Python code with Numba and LLVM. Graham Markall
* How to add a new target to LLD. Peter Smith

We hope to see many of you there. Note we are still accepting
submissions for Birds of a Feather sessions suggestions and lightning
talks. If you're weighing up whether it's work making the trip, you
may also want to check out what's going on at the GNU Tools Cauldron
which is taking place over the following two days at the same venue:
https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/cauldron2016

Thanks,

The LLVM Cauldron 2016 team