[cfe-dev] Clang-format / clang-tidy VS plugin

Yury Mikhaylov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 16 12:40:59 PDT 2016

Can't we just ask clang-format to dump all options that its parser
understands and use that info to populate property sheet in MSVC? Something
similar to what -dump-config does now.

I have also noticed that your mock-up shows the prop sheet in the
system-wide settings. Won't it be better to keep them on per-project basis?
Maybe even parse/regenerate .clang-format file in the project folder to
allow versioning?

- Yury