[cfe-dev] [OpenCL] Pipe packet size/alignment.

Anastasia Stulova via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 8 08:34:03 PDT 2016

Yes, I think this might be useful for the compiler to have this extra bits in, even though it was agreed originally not to add it. I think it was considered as something that is not absolutely necessary to have.

Would your change be aligned with SPIR 2.0 as asked during the previous discussion here:
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-commits/Week-of-Mon-20160711/164847.html

Thanks,
Anastasia