[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Fwd: Raising CMake minimum version to 3.4.3

Bruce Hoult via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 27 07:18:06 PDT 2016

Probably no one cares, but add to those, machines at home:

- i7 6700k, ubuntu 14.04: bootstrap 0m32s, make 0m35s
- Raspberry Pi 2 (4x A7 @900 MHz), Raspbian: bootstrap 9m40s, make 20m41s

Interesting that the Pi 3 only gains 25% - 30% over the Pi 2, whereas the
newer i7 is double the speed of the 2012 one.