[cfe-dev] hasDefinition() is false for ClassTemplateSpecializationDecl instances

Sergey Lyskov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 20 11:54:05 PDT 2016

	Never mind, i think i figured this out: turned out that ClassTemplateSpecializationDecl will not have definition info if class is not yet instantiated so workaround for this problem is to check if point of instantiation give a valid source location (i.e. ->getPointOfInstantiation().isInvalid() )

	Best,

Sergey.