[cfe-dev] [libunwind] __ELF__ macro for arm-none-eabi

Renato Golin via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 18 08:22:52 PDT 2016

On 18 April 2016 at 16:18, Silviu Baranga <Silviu.Baranga at arm.com> wrote:
> This doesn't look like something ACLE specific (I can't find it in the ACLE doc).

Sorry, I didn't mean it was ACLE, only that you guys were fiddling
with macros. :)

> This seems to be a generic macro. I think it would make sense to define it
> if we know we're emitting ELF.

Since the EABI only mentions ELF format, and we even have an ELF EABI,
wouldn't it make sense to assume the format is ELF when we select
EABI? I mean, we emit ELF on EABI anyway...

GCC does the same, if that's any argument. :)

cheers,
--renato