[cfe-dev] Using Alpha taint checker in Clang static analyzer

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 8 02:56:25 PDT 2016

> Hey Artem, the mail thread where you had answered my queries regarding
> taint propagation , GenericTaintChecker,etc seem to have disappeared
> from my mails, have absolutely no idea how it happened. It would be
> great if you can forward that conversation to me again as you had
> given me many valuable points there. I think it was dated April 5 or 6.

Hello, you can always have a look at cfe-dev archives:
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-dev/

Our thread here is (click "next" for other messages in the thread):
http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-dev/2016-April/048250.html

Or on the unofficial nabble (names are a bit messed up here, but it's
very comfortable to read otherwise):
http://clang-developers.42468.n3.nabble.com/General-query-Alpha-security-checkers-and-taint-analysis-td4050858.html

I'm always using the archives, not even subscribed to the list, so i
think i don't even know your e-mail address :)