[cfe-dev] Clang build failure

Hahnfeld, Jonas via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Apr 8 01:03:26 PDT 2016

Hi,

the error is
/home/rahul/kf5/src/clang/lib/CodeGen/CodeGenFunction.cpp: In function ‘void TryMarkNoThrow(llvm::Function*)’:
/home/rahul/kf5/src/clang/lib/CodeGen/CodeGenFunction.cpp:924:10: error: ‘class llvm::Function’ has no member named ‘isInterposable’
   if (F->isInterposable()) return;

This seems to depend on a recent change in the LLVM libraries. Please update your build of https://github.com/llvm-mirror/llvm.git if you're not using the in-tree build as mentioned here: http://llvm.org/docs/GettingStarted.html#getting-started-quickly-a-summary

Cheers,
Jonas