[cfe-dev] case-insensitive #include warning

Jonathan Coe via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Apr 7 13:19:11 PDT 2016

Reposting this to the list (replied to sender by mistake):

Jonathan Coe:  I wonder if a clang-tidy check might be a good place for a
more exhaustive check?

Eric N: That's not a bad idea, thanks. I would still like to leave this
simple check in to catch the majority of the cases, since not everybody
uses clang-tidy. Do you have thoughts on the patch?