[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Source to Source

mats petersson via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 6 04:53:19 PDT 2016

What do you want to "do" with the file generated? In general, I would have
thought the tools provided by Clang would be more suitable than trying to
parse the output from clang with this option - it's more of a tool to debug
the compiler than something intended to use for further processing. Clang
already comes with several sets of tools for reformatting,
modifying/matching code patterns, etc.

I'm also copying the reply to "cfe-dev" that is the mailing list for Clang
and related tools, rather than the llvm-dev, which is the mailing list for
the LLVM part of the clang+llvm set of tools/products.

--
Mats