[cfe-dev] Cuda Refactoing

Bahram Yarahmadi via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 30 01:07:31 PDT 2015

 Hello everyone,
I want to write a tool to do some modification in a Cuda C program ,my
program must receive a cuda c program as its input and then do some
modification on its AST and then in its bitcode
I have a problem in reading such files (.cu) clang does not recognize some
tokens in cuda C language (like <<<)  and it does not generate a proper
output for kernel functions after i try to transfer my bitcode to ptx ,
Does anyone here that have a good manual that can help me out through this
pipeline  ?

Special thanck in advance,