[cfe-dev] "no input files" error when specifying language?

Goncalo Carvalho via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 25 03:24:07 PDT 2015

Not sure what the apple version does but I tried it on my cubox and this
appears to work

clang -E -x assembler-with-cpp src/arm/am335x-boneblack.dts -Iinclude -Isrc

Cubox has clang 3.6.2.

Beaglebone has 3.7 so would expect to work there as well.

Comparing with gcc 5.2 and the output is not the same but comparable with
no invalid preprocessing directive errors.

On 25 September 2015 at 09:09, Rick Mann via cfe-dev <cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org

http://www.cryogenicgraphics.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hdrflow