[cfe-dev] RFC: Support x86 interrupt and exception handlers

Hal Finkel via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 21 15:44:04 PDT 2015

----- Original Message -----

I agree that this is a highly-relevant question. Demonstrating the benefit here is important. I can certainly imagine that it might be the case that on embedded systems the latency here is more important. The other thing is that it might matter a lot more for syscall/trap overhead than for actual externally-sourced interrupts.

 -Hal

> Joerg

Hal Finkel
Assistant Computational Scientist