[cfe-dev] LLVM, Clang Development IDEs

Nikola Smiljanic via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 9 15:34:16 PDT 2015

Qt Creator + CMake + Ninja + LLDB

Qt Creator is very fast compared to every other IDE (including VS on
Windows)
Code navigation is good, they have two plugins, new one uses Clang :)
CMake integration is minimal and has some quirks
Starting the debugger is dog slow so I switched to LLDB. It's visibly
faster but still slow compared to VS where debugger starts almost
instantaneously.

And yes I use editor in Vim mode