[cfe-dev] LLVM build, CMAKE Message, 3.8.0

Zachary Turner via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 8 00:06:28 PDT 2015

We can set it to NEW, but we will have to fix all the locations that read
the sources.  I don't think it should be a problem, but I might be wrong.
I forget the exact scenario where I ran into this, I think it was in LLDB
in source/API/CMakeLists.txt where I use TARGET_OBJECTS also.

I'm not sure if this answers your question though, let me know if you're
asking about something else.