[cfe-dev] Unable to build 3.7 in VS2015

Mukul Sabharwal via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 1 14:02:44 PDT 2015

I've built 3.7 fine in release mode with VS 2015, so there be more
information needed, like maybe OS version and possibly a confirmation
if you're using the RTM bits for VS 2015.

Can you isolate the crash by getting the preprocessed file (/P option
for cl.exe), and then compile that in isolation, and see if it fails
for you consistently?