[cfe-dev] Accessing the MacroDefinitionRecord corresponding to an IdentifierInfo

Milian Wolff via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 15 01:35:11 PDT 2015

Hello all,

for my patch http://reviews.llvm.org/D13599, which adds a mapping between
CXCodeCompleteResult and CXCursor, I am looking for a way to get my hands on a
MacroDefinitionRecord that corresponds to an IdentifierInfo.

See loc 566f in the patch set linked to abve, where I have a
CodeCompletionResult of Kind RK_Macro and want to create a cursor for it.
cxcursor::MakeCXCursor takes a MacroDefinitionRecord, but the Result only
gives me an IdentifierInfo for the macro.

Any help appreciated, thanks!
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de