[cfe-dev] Use clang libraries to implement better versions of existing tools

Stuart Warren via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 9 06:48:41 PDT 2015

Hello,

My name is Stuart. I am part of a group of students in Trinity College
interested in working on one of the clang open source projects. The one in
particular is using the Clang libraries to implement better versions of
existing tools. I just wanted to send this email to introduce myself and
ask a question on the state of the project!

I was wondering if there is any new or relevant updates to the project not
specified on http://clang.llvm.org/OpenProjects.html that we should know
about when working on the project. If there is any relevant information
regarding this project that is relevant to us, I would appreciate it if you
could let me know.

Thanks,
Stuart Warren