[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Buildbot Noise

Kristof Beyls via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 8 01:31:30 PDT 2015

Wouldn't the "Triggering Schedulers" feature of buildbot be ideal for
this - e.g. see http://docs.buildbot.net/0.8.4p2/Triggering-Schedulers.html?
If I understand the documentation correctly, the need to explicitly list the
long-running slaves on the trigger step of the fast-build slave seems less
than ideal though. I'm also not sure if this would allow a slow slave to
wait on a successful build of multiple fast-running slaves. But maybe that's
overkill - just waiting on one well-chosen fast builder would already give
us most of the benefit?

Thanks,

Kristof