[cfe-dev] doing global unused methods analysis

Csaba Raduly via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Oct 6 00:48:22 PDT 2015

OT: Did anyone notice that the class description ("This class performs
three distinct tasks ... By default, this visitor ...") appears twice in
that HTML page? Something appears to have gone wrong with Doxygen.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 4:53 PM, Noel Grandin via cfe-dev <
cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

Found my problem....  a little thing called:
>    bool shouldVisitTemplateInstantiations () const
> from here:
>    http://clang.llvm.org/doxygen/classclang_1_1RecursiveASTVisitor.html

"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus
Torvalds