[cfe-dev] clang-tidy Negative Lookahead Support

Richard via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 20 16:49:16 PST 2015

[Please reply *only* to the list and do not include my email directly
in the To: or Cc: of your reply; otherwise I will not see your reply.
Thanks.]

In article <CANgHf=wWbzxTCCK91cP0hOVE-2zOiLRLgOODO-yekHBngCLuJw at mail.gmail.com>,
    Daniel Dilts via cfe-dev <cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org> writes:

> I asked about something similar to this a couple of months ago.  I believe
> that the response was that one of the supported compilers did not currently
> have std::regex.

If we can't move forward due to lack of std::regex support, I'd like
to see glob based filtering with positive and negative filtering like
we have for checks.