[cfe-dev] Building and Running LibTool example

Omid Ghenatnevi via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Nov 7 16:17:26 PST 2015

Hello everyone,

I have implemented the LibTool interface and made a libtool called
Example.cpp

I have also made a build directory and below outlines the structure

static_analysis
 -> LLVM
 -> Build
      ->Release

I made the Build directory using the following commands,

1.) cd build/release
2.) cmake -DCMAKE _ BUILD_TYPE=RELEASE  ../../LLVM
3.) make -j4

I'm stuck trying to make my Makefile for my libtool example.

The example tool should also take in a file called test.c

Any help would be greatly appreciated on where I am suppose to place my
example tool and the test file and how to construct the Makefile correctly.
Thank you!!