[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] LLVM IRC channel flooded?

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Tue May 19 11:18:47 PDT 2015

On 19 May 2015 at 18:39, David Blaikie <dblaikie at gmail.com> wrote:
> NOC?

Sorry, NOC is "network operations centre". the room with big screens
showing the status of a data centre, where operators sit and fix
problems, always looking at the big screens on the wall, in case they
go red.

> What distinction are you drawing there? The difference between freshly red
> and previously red?

Basically, yes.

> What does this do differently from the main buildbot page? (other than only
> show arm bots?) Is it something we could do to the buildbot page (remove
> always-red builders, recategorize flaky/problematic builders so at least
> they're off in the "experimental" section, etc)?

Separating ARM from the rest is the most important thing to me. but
classifying them and only showing the information I want is also
important.

James Knight has summarised well the problems I have with the current
buildbot page.

cheers,
--renato