[cfe-dev] [Openmp-dev] CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX vs -fopenmp and clang search library search path

Hal Finkel hfinkel at anl.gov
Sat May 16 09:10:01 PDT 2015

Indeed, no one else seems to be using libomp.so (*), so we're free to take it. Let's do that.

 -Hal

(*) Searching for "libomp.so" on Google gives only a page of results: There is a library on HP-UX, but it seems to live on /usr/lib/hpux{32,64} on those systems, and this is not a concern regardless. The first hit, amusingly enough, is my BG/Q makefile for our OpenMP library. There's essentially nothing else.