[cfe-dev] [LLVMdev] 3.6.1 -rc1 has been tagged. Testing begins.

Daniel Sanders Daniel.Sanders at imgtec.com
Fri May 15 05:34:53 PDT 2015

Not yet, these two failures were the first time we had seen the problem. We're still looking into fixing it properly but I'm currently thinking that the correct fix is to add
  if (Subtarget.isGP64bit())
    setOperationAction(ISD::SETCC, MVT::i32, Promote);
to MipsISelLowering.cpp and sort out the consequences of this on the patterns for all the comparison instructions. This is likely to be a fairly big change to our target.