[cfe-dev] Cross compiling with clang

Richard Pennington rich at pennware.com
Tue May 12 05:12:51 PDT 2015

On 05/12/2015 04:08 AM, Guilherme wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> as it seems I made a mistake in the previous post.
>
> I stated i was looking vor the correct ARM version but that was wrong.
>
> The e200z4 is a PowerPC architecture, so i'm looking for the correct
> sub arch.

There are binary releases of ELLCC that run on Windows and contain ecc
(the clang/LLVM based C/C++ compiler), binutils and GDB, and precompiled
libraries for the PPC (and ARM, Mips, Microblaze, and x86). There isn't
much support for bare metal PPC yet, so you'd have to do some work to
get a bare metal program off the ground.
Link to the download page: http://ellcc.org/blog/?page_id=20295

Download either ellcc-i386-w64-mingw32-*.tgz  or
ellcc-x86_64-w64-mingw32-*.tgz   depending on whether you want 32 or 64
bit windows executables.

-Rich