[cfe-dev] Get the corresponding program statement from line number of a source file

Riyad Parvez riyad.parvez at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:43:22 PDT 2015

Hi,

I've the line number of a source file and I want to get the
corresponding "Stmt" object. There may be more than one program
statement in a source line, but in my use case, it's guaranteed to be
one program statement in the given source line from the user.

A brute force way can be iterating over all the statements and trying to
match the source line number. But I'm just wondering is there a nicer
and more efficient way to do this.

Thanks
Riyad