[cfe-dev] [Openmp-dev] [LLVMdev] OpenMP 3.1 Implementation Complete

Jack Howarth howarth.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 8 08:30:32 PDT 2015

Is there a proposed patch yet for switching the -fopenmp support over
to the openmp library instead of libgomp? I realize the call to rename
the library may be complicating this process. Perhaps the switch of
the default library should be done first under the current libiomp5
name and that tested for a few days first before using follow on
patches to switch the library name to llomp or whatever. I would be
nice to no longer have to feed clang "-fopenmp=libiomp5 -Xclang
-fopenmp=libiomp5".
           Jack