[cfe-dev] 3.6.2-rc1 has been tagged. Testers needed.

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Tue Jun 30 04:06:05 PDT 2015

On 29 June 2015 at 20:19, Dan Liew <dan at su-root.co.uk> wrote:
> Is there anyway to get access? I want to take a look at the packages.
> The CMake files have been "broken in"/"missing from" previous releases
> so it would be good to fix it this time.

So far, moving the files from uploads to the public website has been
the job of the release manager, as he/she has a wider view of the
issues and can make sure the release is only public when it's intended
to be.

I believe we shouldn't be able to push packages public for that very reason.

cheers,
-renato