[cfe-dev] 3.6.2-rc1 has been tagged. Testers needed.

Hans Wennborg hans at chromium.org
Wed Jun 24 10:11:26 PDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Tom Stellard <tom at stellard.net> wrote:
> I have just tagged 3.6.2-rc1, so testing can begin.  We can always use
> more testers, so if you are interested in testing, let me know.

I had trouble building on Windows, getting errors in
AMDGPUGenSubtargetInfo.inc about 'uint64_t' being unrecognized. It
seems after r240285, FeatureWavefrontSize16 etc. changed from being
enumerators to uint64_t values.

If I add "#include "llvm/Support/DataTypes.h"" to
AMDGPUMCTargetDesc.h, it builds. Can I go ahead and commit that to the
branch?