[cfe-dev] LLVM 3.7 release plan and call for testers

Hans Wennborg hans at chromium.org
Tue Jun 23 17:08:37 PDT 2015

+lldb-dev, which I should have included in the first place.

lldb hasn't been a major part of the release process before. There are
no pre-built binaries, and I don't think it has seen much testing in
previous releases.

However, it still gets a release branch and tags, and the source is
part of the release. I'm hoping there are folks willing to test it and
make sure the release version of lldb works nicely with the release
version of llvm, etc.

 - Hans