[cfe-dev] LLVM 3.7 release plan and call for testers
hans at chromium.org
Mon Jun 22 13:30:15 PDT 2015
Please let me know if you'd like to help providing binaries and
testing for your favourite platform. If you were a tester on the
previous release, I've bcc'd you on this email.
I propose this schedule for the 3.7 release:
- 14 July 2015: Create the release branch.
- 14 July -- 21 July: Testing Phase I. RC1 binaries are built and tested.
- 22 July -- 29 July: Fix bugs from Testing Phase I. All new features
for the release should be complete. Incomplete features need to be
turned off by default.
- 30 July -- 6 August: Testing Phase I. RC2 binaries are built and tested.
- 7 August - 14 August: Fix bugs from Testing Phase II. Only critical
bug fixes are accepted.
- 21 August: Release 3.7.0.
Unless there are any objections, I will post this on the web page soon.
More information about the cfe-dev