[cfe-dev] Merging AST from Multiple Translation Units

Alexey Kutumov alexey.kutumov at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 21:30:15 PDT 2015

Hello,

I suppose that ASTImporter does not handle all AST nodes (i know that it
cannot import `using` directives, it cannot import templates, also it
cannot import pragmas and so on). I think that it can import only simple
nodes (like structs, classes, functions).

I have branch (based on 3.6)
https://github.com/prograholic/clang/tree/odr-check. In this branch i'm
trying to implement import of all possible nodes. But my branch is highly
experimental.