[cfe-dev] Loading clang example plugin error (Symbol not found: __ZN5clang11ASTConsumer21HandleInterestingDeclENS_12DeclGroupRefE)

minshi 1552111789 at qq.com
Thu Jun 11 05:36:45 PDT 2015

Hey, I try the PrintFunctionNames example, followed by the official step….
  "make PrintFunctionNames && clang -cc1 -load ***.dylib -plugin print-nfs -plugin-arg-print-fns -an error file.c” but error produced:
{
	error: unable to load plugin '/Users/**/Documents/llvm/build/lib/PrintFunctionNames.dylib': 'dlopen(/Users/**/Documents/llvm/build/lib/PrintFunctionNames.dylib, 9):

Symbol not found: __ZN5clang11ASTConsumer21HandleInterestingDeclENS_12DeclGroupRefE  }

how can i deal with this problem? look forward to ur reply~

PS: Now I wanna do some custom checker .. Before I use the oclint, It’s ok… but its performance is not that good so cannot be well applied in practice. I hope sb can get me escaped from current embarrassment.  thx~