[cfe-dev] clang-tidy: Tool for removing "this->" from source code?

Manuel Klimek klimek at google.com
Tue Jun 9 03:52:33 PDT 2015

Yea, this is really hard currently in clang's design: the only place at
which the lookup information is available is during semantic analysis on
clang's stack :(

This has been one of the most requested features though, so perhaps we can
find a way to allow re-querying some flows of sema (or being able to
optionally store some info) for this.

cc'ing Richard for ideas.