[cfe-dev] Recent cmake changes to libcxx

C Bergström cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Wed Jul 29 20:49:43 PDT 2015

Hi

The recent cmake changes to libcxx are a bit __________.

It's been pushed and reverted like 3 times now. It broke our build
(which nobody will care about), but it would be really appreciated if
there was a cmake option to disable depending on the llvm sources in a
standalone build. I think Eric may already have a patch to achieve
this, but next time he pushes - can everyone just tough it out and
push bug fixes instread of the big revert hammer (he's pretty quick
when online).

Personally, I don't think this is the correct approach, but I
understand why he wants to do it. I'm hoping that by bringing
attention to this - others may be able to weigh in on their ideas.

Thanks