[cfe-dev] When did Clang/LLVM add noexcept?

Sean Silva chisophugis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 16:46:38 PDT 2015

Rather than hard-coding a version, our suggested method to check these
things is to use our feature-checking capability. I think the one you are
looking for is __has_feature(cxx_noexcept)/__has_extension(cxx_noexcept)

http://clang.llvm.org/docs/LanguageExtensions.html#has-feature-and-has-extension

-- Sean Silva