[cfe-dev] [3.7 Release] RC1 has been tagged, Testing Phase I begins

Renato Golin renato.golin at linaro.org
Fri Jul 17 12:19:13 PDT 2015

On 17 July 2015 at 17:53, Hans Wennborg <hans at chromium.org> wrote:
> I've created the branch and rc1 tag for libunwind, and included it in
> the scripts in r242543. Let me know how it works out.

Thanks! It solved the CMake issue, but now it doesn't build. Since I
had problems building libcxx on ARM directly before, I won't release
them now. Just Clang+tools and Compiler RT.

Still, removing the libraries from the list of projects (and
commenting out the hardcoded symlinks), I can build all the way to
Phase3, but some of the ASAN tests fail (not sure why) and the tar
ball isn't created.

I'll investigate the ASAN issues, but it would be good to create the
binary package anyway, so at least I can upload it to the website and
other people test their stuff while I figure out the problems in the
tests.

Finally, for some reason, the install directory is
...install/usr/local/... which is odd.

I'll send a patch with some changes to the test-release.sh script.

cheers,
--renato