[cfe-dev] "clang -cc1 -analyze" can't identify header files?

WangLiuShuai dashuniuniu at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 12 18:45:08 PDT 2015

I found a temporary solution to this problem. We can add some hard-code in
llvm/tools/clang/lib/Frontend/InitHeaderSearch.cpp, these code will tell
clang where to search the c++ standard library. According to the existing
code, we also can put the standard library to the corresponding path. Then
when we use "clang -cc1 -analyze -analyzer-checker=alpha.unix.SimpleStream
test.cpp" we don't even need to use "-I" option, the clang static analyzer
can also execute correctly.