[cfe-dev] "clang -cc1 -analyze" can't identify header files?

WangLiuShuai dashuniuniu at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:59:39 PDT 2015

Thank you Nikola! It's indeed standard library.
If I use "clang test.cpp -Xanalyze
-analyzer-checker=alpha.unix.SimpleStream", will produce following warnings.
"warning: argument unused during compilation:'-Xanalyze'"
"warning: argument unused during
compilation:'-analyzer-checker=alpha.unix.SimpleStream'"
And I have not found "-Xanalyze" int the clang usage options, instead I
found "-Xanalyzer". But even if I use "-Xanalyzer", it still doesn't work.
Originally I want to use "scan-build" to invoke static analyzer on windows
7, but I have difficulty in this method.