[cfe-dev] Phabricator update

Manuel Klimek klimek at google.com
Thu Jul 2 04:47:13 PDT 2015

Greetings llvm'ers,

I'm working on an update to phabricator that brings our fork significantly
closer to the upstream version, thus making maintenance much easier; this
will allow us to upgrade more often.

Upstream has fixed many issues and introduced new ways to customize the
email flow, so

a) while rolling out the new version I'll be fiddling with config settings;
during that time, you might see emails that are not yet what we'll want the
end-state to be; I'll announce on this thread once this is done

b) the new version gives people more control over the emails; that means,
if you're a phab user, you might get some emails that the list doesn't get
(if you wish to); you can configure that from phab's email settings

Once this is finished, please respond on this thread with your concerns /
comments, or file bugs at
https://llvm.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Website.

Cheers,
/Manuel