[cfe-dev] Question about stripping address-space qualifier with C++

JinGu Kang jingu at codeplay.com
Tue Jan 13 03:48:25 PST 2015

Hi all,

I am looking for some ways to strip address-space qualifiers with C++
from clang. I think we can use the 'addrspacecast' instruction to do it
in IR level. Before doing it in an IR pass, I would like to try to do it
with clang. But I can not find some ways to strip it with C++ source
code from clang or generate 'addrspacecast' instructions with C++ from
clang. Is there some C++ syntax to do it such as reinterpret_cast? If
you have some ideas, please let me know.

Thanks,
JinGu Kang