[cfe-dev] Range for CXFile

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sat Jan 10 12:47:48 PST 2015

On 2015-01-10 21:32, Milian Wolff wrote:

> Yes, for nodes/cursors that is true. But comments don't have a cursor, do
> they? So I need to tokenize the include files separately. Which is apparently
> not possible currently - if I understand you correctly?

Ok, I see the problem now. Yeah, it doesn't look like comments will have
a cursor. I really don't know, I'm not so familar with libclang tokenize
API.

I found this [1], don't know if it's related.

> This is too time consuming. We explicitly don't want to run clang N times, if
> once would suffice.

I see. Sorry, I don't think I can help you.

[1]
https://github.com/llvm-mirror/clang/blob/da5bcf310ea7bff05a15b8650034774016bea7a3/tools/libclang/CIndex.cpp#L5350-L5352

--
/Jacob Carlborg